Back to class with 50-word short stories

 Happy new year everybody!

 I hope you´re all doing fine. Ill see you in class next Thursday. As I told you before Xmas this Tuesday we dont have class, the lesson plan is in the previous post.

2020 in pictures

Here Im going to post your mini sagas so that we can all enjoy them. These are the first ones:

“THE LIE”

In an unknown location, there was an enormous pandemic. Actually, it killed a lot of people. For many months, the population struggled to save their lives.

Basically, the majority of people didn’t go out to have fun.

In the end, this horrible pandemic was a chapter in a horror book published in 2020.

Andrea


INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE 

My heart beat quickly. I’d never sweated so much that day. Everything around me went round in circles. I was sick and dizzy. I felt absolutely anxious. I almost couldn’t speak. I was afraid because I noticed that I was short of breath.

I’ll never get on a rollercoaster again!

Teresa


NEVER AGAIN!

When she fell into the water, the world stopped. The sea was incredibly clear and she could notice the biodiversity.

Suddenly, she felt fear… Inside or outsie? Certainly she wanted to escape! Gradually, she started to breathe and swam to reach the boat.

The scuba diving adventure was eventually over!

Eva

                                        PURPOSES FOR THE NEW YEAR

 - This time I’m going to fullfil my purposes for the New Year: I’m not going to go on a diet, I’m not going to do sport and I’m not going to argue with people that I don’t care.

 - But those aren’t really New Year purposes.

 - You’re right, Pepe. 

- Paco. 

- Whatever you say.

Inma

                                                                    UNTITLED

Kaz wore serious clothes. Inej’d known him for 3 years, and she always thought  he liked wearing that type of clothes, but it was a joke.

-          I’m a businessman –he told her- no more and no less.

-          You’re a thief, Kaz.

-          ¿Isn’t that what I just said?

Consuelo


Is this happiness?

I’m alone in the living room, the sofa where I am sitting is in front of the window and to the right of the fireplace. I´m  holding a cup of hot chocolate in my right hand; on the left One hundred years of solitude. I just need this for a good winter afternoon.

 María Jesús


                                                        BETTER DAYS 

One day, in the future, we’ll find a face mask in a pocket of an old jacket. Then we’ll think “What a bad year that was!” and you’ll laugh in silence. Then, we’ll take our gas mask and a weapon, and we’ll go to kill zombies.

Let’s  survive!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNIT 8 TEST